Today I am going to share with you the best free bitcoin earning faucets that pay you directly on your FaucetPay wallet.
If you do not have a FaucetPay account, you can open one here.
Also, if you want to know more about this wallet, you can check out this article: Earn free cryptocurrencies from FaucetPay.
We go straight to the list of the best bitcoin faucets on FaucetPay 2022.
This list is updated periodically and at the end of the article, you will find the date of the last update of the list.
List of Bitcoin Faucets on FaucetPay
I consider it the best website that currently exists dedicated to earning bitcoins on the FaucetPay wallet, through which you can earn bitcoin for free by watching ads and websites.
The minimum withdrawal amount from this website is 500 satoshi only.
adBTC is honest and pays as I have withdrawn from it 3 times on FaucetPay.
Another good website to earn bitcoins for free on FaucetPay through several different ways, which are as follows:
- Faucet earns bitcoin every 15 minutes.
- PTC ADS (earn bitcoin for free by watching ads and websites).
- OfferWall (CPX Research, WannADS, WannADS Surveys, AdGateMedia, KiwiWall).
The minimum withdrawal amount from this site is 200 satoshi only.
I have withdrawn from this website 3 times so far.
3. Free Bitcoin
It is the oldest free bitcoin earning website and it pays you on any cryptocurrency wallet.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 30,000 satoshi.
I have withdrawn from this website once.
Another bitcoin faucet that pays you on any cryptocurrency wallet including FaucetPay.
You can earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with this faucet using these methods:
- Faucet every 30 minutes.
- PTC ADS.
- Offerwalls: Ayetstudios, Lootably, Lootv, Adgatemedia, Admantium, Bitlabs, CPX research, Monilix, Wannads, Bitswall, Timewall, Surveywall.
I have withdrawn from this website 8 times.
Another great website that pays with bitcoin, where you can earn by a faucet or watching ads and websites and solving offers and tasks.
The minimum withdrawal amount with FaucetPay is 500 satoshi only.
The minimum withdrawal amount through other Bitcoin wallets is 20,000 satoshi.
I have withdrawn from this website 1 time.
- Faucet: Every 5 minutes you can earn between 1 and 20 satoshis.
- Short Links: You will be paid between 1 and 3 satoshis per short link.
- Watch Ads (PTC ADS): You get paid between 1 and 2 satoshis per ad.
- Offerwalls Profit from tasks: 11 advertising companies through which you can bypass tasks (choose the companies that support your country).
Withdrawal via FaucetPay: The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 satoshi.
Withdrawing via any other Bitcoin-supported wallet: 20,000 satoshis.
Bitcoin mining through a browser is the easiest way currently to collect bitcoins without getting tired.
Through this method, you can accumulate bitcoins by browsing your favorite sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and others...
You will only download a browser similar to Google Chrome and use it to browse instead of other browsers, and you will get free bitcoins.
Withdrawal via FaucetPay or any other wallet: The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 satoshi.
Bitcoin Faucets with No Minimum Withdrawal on FaucetPay
Easy | Medium difficulty | Difficult
- ALLCOIN FAUCET-INSTANT PAYOUT: 1 satoshi bitcoin every 3 hours.
- Claim 10 satoshi every 1 min: 10 satoshis bitcoin every minute, bypass mandatory short link.
- Ourcoincash Faucet: 2 satoshis every two hours.
Article last updated: September 30, 2022.